Jump to navigation Jump to search
Top ten reasons to attend Wikimania!
- Meet Wikipedians! And Wiktionarians, and Wikisourcians, and Wikians...
- Discuss the debates of the day (verification, 1.0, vandalism) in person
- Share real life Wikiexperiences
- Hear speakers like Brewster Kahle, Lawrence Lessig and Clay Shirky
- Get Jimbo's autograph and group photograph
- Experience different wikicultures in one place
- No revert changes! Once in a lifetime opportunity!
- See Boston and Cambridge
- Ask questions of the Wikimedia Board in person
- 1st annual international Calvinball tournament
What are your top ten reasons for coming to Wikimania? List them below!
- Meet Wikipedians
- Share Wikiexperiences
- get a picture of the future of wikis
- Listen to me babble
- Take care of unfinished business
- See Boston!
- get a t-shirt (why not two?)
- chat with no typos
- autographs by Jimbo and and friends
- No revert changes!, once in a lifetime opportunity
- Knowing for sure that user names are real people
- meet a non-wiki friend from that area while I'm there :)
- see new technology demos. the SoC students might have nice projects: liquid discussion threads, support for inbuilt video.
- See Jimbo speak!
- post questions to the board in person!
- meet other people who fear outsiders