Talk:Calvinball world championship
Interested in playing?
Step right up, step right up, add your name here!
- w:User:Kim Bruning / 220.127.116.11 16:53, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- m:User:Linuxbeak / 18.104.22.168 22:10, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
w:User:DavidMcCabe / 22.214.171.124 07:55, 28 June 2006 (UTC)It's too hot out.
- w:User:Sj (shades and a table, with release forms)
Bringing stuff? What are you bringing?
- Mindspillage was taking along some hard hats and frisbees? 126.96.36.199 16:28, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- sj says I could put him down for the shades and a table with release forms. 188.8.131.52 17:00, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- I really want a croquet set to be present. I'll go buy one if necessary. phoebe 07:06, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
Will this be during the conference? Will we be missing talks? :o That would be things that are really nice to know in front :) 184.108.40.206 17:56, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- Right, we'd better ask about scheduling. On it! Kim Bruning 16:01, 16 June 2006 (UTC)
- Hmm. Sources say: after sessions on Saturday (6pmish) but before the party (8pmish) would be an excellent time for calvinball. Alternatively, post-poster session on friday (7pmish). It should still be light out. If you want a playoff, the calvinball world cup could be held sunday evening. And, we can have practice games thursday... phoebe 07:05, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
- It's usually light until at least 8:30 pm EST. Certain fields might have lighting. jkbaumga 22:23, 22 July 2006 (UTC)~
we may need to reserve a field:
The Cambridge Commons is a good place. Better yet : JFK park. Sj 22:52, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
release form draft
Am now en-route to pound building 220.127.116.11 17:03, 3 August 2006 (UTC)