Awesome! thanks so much I'll add that! are you at the conference? -- Fuzheado 08:35, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
- No, at work in Belgium. I will be working on my overview about Wikimania for Wikizine. Trying to present the links to audio and video that I hope will be put online. Do you know where there is information about those audio and video streams? I can not find a lot about that. Sad that there is no Wikimania radio. --Walter 08:45, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
Re: http://wikimania2006.wikimedia.org/wiki/Archives - all the quicktime links I tried go to a website rather than the data itself, where there is no way to obtain any quicktime file, it's all 'useless' stuff or linking back to itself. Please help. -- Purodha 20:57, 7 August 2006 (UTC)
- I can download them. The quality is good. I am now trying to convert them to Ogg Theora. If all goes well I will put them online soon. --Walter 21:26, 7 August 2006 (UTC)
- Ok, I'll hang on. Tx. -- Purodha 12:35, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
Some days ago I tried to help organizing some audio & video subpages (see in my contribs :) ). Do you need any help to convert/upload some media to commons or to copy-and-paste some transcriptions from weblogs to here? I'm the Luiz Augusto that send a e-mail message on foundation-l recently and I'm very concerned about some future possible loss of data if media keep fragmented in lots of servers. 555 18:24, 10 August 2006 (UTC)
- Well, there still time for this. I have downloaded I believe almost everything there is listed on the arhive page. I have not realy looked at the transcripts besides that I have inclued them on the discription page of the recording I have made myself and uploaded to commons commons:Category:Wikimania 2006 - audio recordings.
- I have done an attempt to convert the video to Ogg Theora but faild. I can convert QuickTime to Ogg Theora but thes e here are not working. The mp3 I can convert but the host archive.org is very good in storing stuff so there is no need for speed for those.
- Austin Hair says the offical video recording are comming. I am not looking for work. If these recordings come we will see what is not coverd by these recordings and try to save those. --Walter 18:48, 10 August 2006 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
08:44, 20 March 2015 (UTC)